- prepared for documentation-page rollout and minor updates
- added first tests
- changed most dependencies to be optional and should be installed manually if needed
- updated documentation and readme
- bugfix: changed static hostname to dynamic hostname via argument or attribute in Rules-class to allow access from external clients.
- bugfix: app now has set the
rulesattribute required by the error-handling.
- bugfix: errors filled with informations using the function
prepare_exception_ctxnow works as expected.
- additonal chapter “use systemd for service” added to documentation.
- updated some minor parts of the documentation
updated documentation and made documentation to use the changelog-file and show the correct current version of the doc.
updated documentation, dependencies and docstrings.
- changed numpy documentation style tp google documentation style (completely)
- logger now completly supports logstash
- changed base-service content from class to inherit from to routes-variable-style
- authentication can now be used seperatly for each api using the auths from rules using a decorator
- updated example-service-part in documentation
- updated structure-part in documentation
- updated conf.py of sphinx to be able to create a pdf-documentation, too
- added additional base-rules defined in rules.py
- added some default options in options.py, also removed the auth-flag, cause authentication is now set via decorator
- added automated logging of passed input and processed output of apis in the decorators inside decorators.py
- decorator input_transform now add the api_id and the api_params to the request-object as attributes
- removed aiozipkin
- moved schemata.py to seperate package to support be used by clients, too
- changing docustring-style from numpy to google
- more detailed documentation
- adding dependency-logic to be able to add hosts, services or psql-databases as dependencies to service
- improved swagger-handling
- added support of aiozipkin